Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fashion :: Twelve Boots for Fall



Happy October!  If there's one thing I love about this month {asides from the crisp weather, the vibrant fall foliage, the comfort food, the pumpkin patch...ok the list goes on and on} it's being able to wear sweaters & boots every single day.  A couple of weeks ago I rounded up some of my favorite sweaters for fall, so today I wanted to share with you some great new boots.  Whether you like ankle or over the knee, flat or heeled, cut-out or not, there's something for everyone.  Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous picks Molly! I love the selection of riding boots - I practically live in riding boots, skinny jeans and a sweater all fall.

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for boots! I plan on buying a couple new pairs this year and I can't wait to do some shopping! I love these, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie @ 6000 Miles to HomeOctober 1, 2014 at 4:46 PM

    Ooh love it - I'm on the market for boots right now, this couldn't have come at a better time!

    https://6000milestohome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes - I've been looking forward to wearing boots, sweaters and scarves! I bought a cute pair of ankle boots recently but I am still on a hunt for a perfect pair of brown riding boots. I love these Sam Edelman ones here and also the over the knee pair from Michael Kors - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete