Thursday, October 23, 2014

Interiors :: A Traditional Chic Home Tour


Get ready to feast your eyes on this beautiful home designed by Irene of designstiles.  The traditional home is filled with elegant textiles, perfectly patinaed vintage rugs and mirrors, and a healthy dose of feminine glamour - all tied together with a lovely neutral palette {plus a few splashes of color of course} that makes the home feel elegant while being immensely relaxed and livable.  I especially love the wallpapered powder room, custom designed vanity, and the too cute for words nursery.  Read more about the home and design process here and see even more photos here.



4 comments:

  1. This house is a dream! I love how warm and inviting it is, especially the little girl's room and the nursery! So sweet!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What incredible gorgeousness... I could stare at interiors all day. It's a toss up between fashion and home decor - love them both so much! ;) And that white kitchen is a dream, ours is dark, which I love... but next time I'll definitley pick white! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The master bedroom and living room are my faves. Love the light and soft feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EVERYTHING about this house. Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete